15 Aug Join our October 2019 wellness event
Getting past negative self talk
Looking for ways to be less critical of yourself? When you go through your day, are you quick to criticise yourself? Maybe speaking to yourself in a way that you would never speak to a friend? Do you find it hard to stand your ground in relationships with others? This event is for you.
In an uplifting and supporting way we talk about:
• How do we break the pattern of talking ourselves down?
• How can I support myself in difficult conversations with others?
• What are some theories and real life examples that show us how these patterns form?
When and where?
Small informal groups. There is no pressure to speak or actively participate. Just coming to listen is fine. Bookings essential. Payment due at time of booking. We’d love to see you there!
The Oasis, 117/20 Dale St, Brookvale.
This event will run four times in October:
• Sunday October 13th, 2.30-4.00pm
• Wednesday October 16th, 7-8.30pm
• Thursday October 24th, 7-8.30pm
• Thursday October 31st, 7-8.30pm
Bookings essential. Book here:
Contact me with your preferred date and I will be in touch with you soon.
Anna (0420 361 800)